Configure Top Menu in Magento 2 the easy way
Do you like to have a menu in your Magento looking like this?
Or maybe like this
All of this and much much more is included in this number one theme. Ultimo.
– Drop-down – standard drop-down menu
– Mobile – collapsible accordion, dedicated for mobile websites
– Drop-down/Mobile – combination of both modes, dedicated for responsive websites
Enable vertical drop-down menu. The menu (categories stacked vertically) will be placed inside a drop-down box which will be shown when user clicks a button inside the menu bar.
If set to “Yes”, the drop-down box with the menu will be collapsed by default. If set to “No”, the drop-down box with the menu will not be collapsed and all the top-level items will be visible.
The drop-down box (of top-level category) will be aligned with the right edge of the selected container if the right edge of the drop-down box sticks out further to the right than the selected container.
– Viewport – drop-down box will be aligned with the user’s visible area of the page.
– Menu bar – drop-down box will be aligned with the right edge of the menu bar.
– Primary header, inner container – drop-down box will be aligned with the inner container of the primary header section.
Align custom static block to the right side of the menu bar. To add custom static block to the menu you need to create a static block with ID block_header_nav_dropdown in CMS > Static Blocks. Content of that static block will be displayed as a drop-down box.
Note: to add a custom drop-down block to the menu you can also do the following: create a new category and add your content to the “Top Block” field which can be found in the “Menu” tab in category settings. This way you can add multiple custom drop-down blocks to the menu. More info can be found in the user guide.